The National Citizen Service is a Government funded, once in a lifetime programme for your student. They'll meet and make new friends and work in teams with them, experiencing exciting and valuable new challenges and life skills, all of which are designed them forward in life, and all under the supervision of our motivational and experienced FA coaches (all DBS clear). And it's easy for your school to get involved; it will not cause you any work or cost you anything, as NCS is delivered by dedicated and fully trained professionals, all of whom have enhanced DBS checks.
NCS has a number of benefits for you:
- The NCS programmes takes place during the school holidays and weekends so it will not disrupt your school timetable.
- Any students who attend our NCS programme will be working in the local community, thus enhancing your links with the community.
- The NCS programme can help your school in areas of citizenship and community engagement. In partnership with the Association for Citizenship Teaching (ACT), you can download materials for Key Stages 3 and 4, as well as a range of tools to help enthuse students and raise awareness of ways the can make a difference in their communities through activities that can be linked to GCSE Citizenship Studies and the National Curriculum.
- As the NCS programme educates your students in skills such as leadership, budgeting, team building, and problem solving, it can boost their career and education prospects if they have NCS programme attendance on their CV and university applications.
- NCS is inclusive and is open to all 15-17 year olds regardless of learning or physical abilities.
- Attendance of your students on the NCS proramme can help with evidence for Ofsted.
If you have any questions, want to have a chat about the NCS programme, or wish to invite us to your school to give a presentation about NCS to your students, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07469 234066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.